Contact Info / Websites

All 3 movie Reviews


Take Off Take Off

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars

I like it. It left you wanting more. Something different and refreshing on here. I'd be very interested in revisiting this world. Great work

SH


People find this review helpful!

Watchmen meets Marvel Watchmen meets Marvel

Rated 5 / 5 stars

lol

Everyone with 0z and 1z are loozers by the way make this longer very nice work and keep going.



Reiko - S'no Fair Reiko - S'no Fair

Rated 5 / 5 stars

80%

80% of this eps are very good but the other 20% are also very odd.. over all continu with the idea and ntroduce more carecters to the Reiko family (hint) get them to work togeter the eps will get better... I wan't to see more... very good work

DJ-S-H