Battle Blades Battle Blades

Great game! It be great to see a part 2 even a part 3! More torments, more story more Beyblades! Great idea and I like the use of original Beyblades back when it was in and new. I really would like to see a game with new Beyblades were new Beyblade movement dynamics are used. They have invented a lot of them since then and a game that uses these new Beyblades would be interesting. It only took you 1 week so why not?

SH

GunMission GunMission

You know if you added a save somewhere in every level it be a great game.

RyThom responds:

That's a great suggestion! I'm still new to game development, so I'll have to research on how to create that functionality, but that'll definitely be something that will make it to GunMission 2!

Manamancers Manamancers

The game feel great! The only problem I have with it is the fact that you need to pay for tokens. What if you added some tokens as a reword at the end of each match? I'm a lev 12 and have won 23 times with 3 tokens that sounds wrong - right? Apart form that great game!

Maras responds:

Thanks for your review!

There are actually many ways how to earn coins:
- if you win game (up to 3 coins, you earn one coin for beating someone with skill better than 1050)
[There are actually quite a lot of new players which do not have this skill ratio yet, so that's why it's a bit harder to earn some coins now]
- if you level up as a reward
- for monthly events

StealthBound StealthBound

Fun game! I would have gave this game a 5 if the achievements carried over to the awards system on newgrounds. No doubt easy enough to do. I'll be waiting for the added functionality. Again great game!

SJ

The Hut in Ayre Forest The Hut in Ayre Forest

I'll give it a 3.5 short of a 4 for the hard work. There is this glitch in the game. Look what happens if you don't fight but run around... Nothing.. Well I should get hurt but nothing happens.. I felt like this was just one lev of the game.. It began the game.. There needs to be added more story, levels, ect everything in fact. Everything needs to be worked on.. Way to sort. I liked the music and the grown up part. A little tricky but I got it.. There should be a hint somewhere for that part of the game. Also the egg looked like it was a rock... So I was like "What am I picking up again?" I can see a lot of work went into this but maybe work on more parts and make a full storey out of it? Anyway I think this is a fair review.

SH

Troisnyx responds:

You do realise that this was done in 36 hours, do you not? Full stories don't take that short a time to even be done, and besides, the competition itself lasts a good 48 hours. That is all we have. Let's see you take part in a Game Jam and develop as many levels as you'd like, bug-free.

Fair review? Considering the constraints we have every Game Jam, I don't think so.

Wasted Youth, Part 1 Wasted Youth, Part 1

Very Good!

This game actually took some time completing. I thought the story was very good. It kept me thinking and reminding me of what it used to be at school for some of us. The only problem I'm having is finding the "Wear a different costume" achievement. Could you give me any tips? It's the last one. I've completed everything ells.

DJ SH

P.S. I can't wait for part 2!

GP-studios responds:

As you complete achievements you unlock extras. You can find out what you've unlocked by looking at the Extras menu, and it will tell you where you can find the stuff you've unlocked.
You unlock several costumes as you complete achievements, scroll down in your options menu and you'll find them.

Bobby's adventure Bobby's adventure

Needs some work.

The controls are way to sensitive. For example I would try and jump on this guy with a gun land like 1 inch beside him and get hit? Fix that. Also the jumps seem to powerful. Next time you make one of these make the jumps normal. Over all the challenges need more thought in them. I also felt like it needed more story. You need to make a part 2. In fact I thought the game ended to fast. It needs more development. I suggest to make a .5 or something of this game. More complex and a better storyline. Get a writher off NG if you need.

I'll give it a 7.

Filip

Crossroads:2D Crossroads:2D

Too short.

Beat the game 4 times and got all the ending too. I liked it but you need to expand the story a lot. The music was a tad repetitive too. So nest time when you make a part 2. A. Add a list of songs to play in the background (not the same one over and over in a loop) B. Add to the story. exe add more options on were to go and what to do. add more paths. Look at classic DS games. Use some ideas as inspiration.

8.5/10

Freeway Fallguy Freeway Fallguy

That was too easy...

like everyone told you add more things to get him off the car I got 3rd spot on the HS in one try... add more and make this game harder!

The Company of Myself The Company of Myself

Nice!

Very nice story and the game is very cool.

Sad ending