Release Release

Overall I felt an off balance in this song. The first part needs to be enhanced somewhat then the transition of the two is too abrupt and needs to be longer. Thumbs up for the idea, the sound and intent. However if felt the last part needs to be added too and the releases or hopeas you say is not enough for a balance to the donating introduction. Don't get me wrong I'm been a fan from the begging and I love the majority of the work you post however in the last few posts I felt like you no longer are fully putting yourself into your work. This needs a little bit of work and needs to be longer. Look at working the background for this one as well it needs depth of sound more then anything. Hope that helped.

EagleGuard responds:

Hey man, thanks for taking your time to write a review! I'll try to keep the things your said in mind, though some of the feedback you gave is a bit vague, to be honest. What do you mean with 'enhancing', for example? I'm glad you like my work in general, and I apologize for my later works not being up to your taste. I'll see if I can make something that's similar to my older work again :)

Again, thanks for the review!

Dream Shaper Dream Shaper

This is amazing man! It shows serious development! Great work I have no complains. Posted two new songs myself.

SJ

Fubaka's Archive #3 Fubaka's Archive #3

This is absolutely genius. I think it just needs a little note added at the end in that fade. But thats all. Perfect song.

SH.

Fubaka responds:

Thank you for your support. I do intend to come back in full force!

Vaniardur - XLVIII Vaniardur - XLVIII

Although this is a very good song I would put it under General rock or Ambient. Somehow I feel like an electric is not needed. Maybe a Harp. Or a supporting melody. Other then the it's flawless.

(F) _Dissolve_ (F) _Dissolve_

Nice work.

It's good to finally find someone you makes music like I do. I have no complaints. This is beautiful. I love everything about it. I'll go check out what other wonderous things you have created.

5/5 10/10 and fav'ed.

SH.

Fubaka responds:

Thank you for reviewing! I haven't gotten a real review in a long time!
It is good to know that people can really like my stuff.

If you are interested, take a look at some of my earlier posts. A link to an album I made, titled 'Thermosa' lies therein. Most of the songs on that album bear a similar wavelength to this one.

[RC] Orchestral Theme 2 [RC] Orchestral Theme 2

More!

This is marvellous! I feel it needs to be extended. This seems like a set up for something that never comes. Bring this song to it's proper pinnacle. And yes I can't stop listening to it. It's like the execution is lacking somehow. Like the rest of the song is missing from it's place. Add to this shape it make it what it was meant to be.

I am expecting grate things from you. Don't let me down.

Halindir - Sun Halindir - Sun

Nice one!

I feel like you should have put just a little more effort in this but very good.

Insanctuary - Back & Fort Insanctuary - Back & Fort

9.7/10

Posepley the best song on newgrounds of 1011. The only thing that bothered me was the simple fade you used to end the song. I advice adding a more complex ending. For example add one instrument and another and keep going and then suddenly silence keep that for 2-4sec. Or remove one sound at a time.

Filip

Insanctuary responds:

I did that because I was trying to elaborate that potential death circle arrogant humans hide under. If you notice, the end goes right back to the beginning. It's a semi-loop. Persay, to protray my deeper notions and structures of what I interpret in sound as arrogant, and that circle that holds this arrogance. I apologize if that didn't really please you. Glad you liked the rest though. ^^

Ambient Suspensful loop Ambient Suspensful loop

WOW!

This is no loop it's a song! Expand this 1-2min it definitely deserves some more attain. You have something here! Work work work. Great track. It would work nicely for some bg on a DVD of a short film I'm working on.

Filip

Father-of-Death responds:

sweet thanks

Song of growth [Gian] Song of growth [Gian]

Wonderfully dreadful.

I just can't stop listening to your music. I'm working on a script that should be about an 1hr long and I think I've found the musician I need to talk to. You have some serious talent. Just keep doing whatever it is; because it's working big time. If your interested PM and I'll keep you posted on what stag of development i'm in.

Gian responds:

Well that sounds really awesome bro, I'm definitely interested, thanks for the review! I'll PM you now :3