Take Off Take Off

I like it. It left you wanting more. Something different and refreshing on here. I'd be very interested in revisiting this world. Great work

Watchmen meets Marvel Watchmen meets Marvel

lol

Everyone with 0z and 1z are loozers by the way make this longer very nice work and keep going.

Reiko - S'no Fair Reiko - S'no Fair

80%

80% of this eps are very good but the other 20% are also very odd.. over all continu with the idea and ntroduce more carecters to the Reiko family (hint) get them to work togeter the eps will get better... I wan't to see more... very good work

DJ-S-H

Battle Blades Battle Blades

Great game! It be great to see a part 2 even a part 3! More torments, more story more Beyblades! Great idea and I like the use of original Beyblades back when it was in and new. I really would like to see a game with new Beyblades were new Beyblade movement dynamics are used. They have invented a lot of them since then and a game that uses these new Beyblades would be interesting. It only took you 1 week so why not?

GunMission GunMission

You know if you added a save somewhere in every level it be a great game.

RyThom responds:

That's a great suggestion! I'm still new to game development, so I'll have to research on how to create that functionality, but that'll definitely be something that will make it to GunMission 2!

Manamancers Manamancers

The game feel great! The only problem I have with it is the fact that you need to pay for tokens. What if you added some tokens as a reword at the end of each match? I'm a lev 12 and have won 23 times with 3 tokens that sounds wrong - right? Apart form that great game!

Maras responds:

Thanks for your review!

There are actually many ways how to earn coins:
- if you win game (up to 3 coins, you earn one coin for beating someone with skill better than 1050)
[There are actually quite a lot of new players which do not have this skill ratio yet, so that's why it's a bit harder to earn some coins now]
- if you level up as a reward
- for monthly events

Release Release

Overall I felt an off balance in this song. The first part needs to be enhanced somewhat then the transition of the two is too abrupt and needs to be longer. Thumbs up for the idea, the sound and intent. However if felt the last part needs to be added too and the releases or hopeas you say is not enough for a balance to the donating introduction. Don't get me wrong I'm been a fan from the begging and I love the majority of the work you post however in the last few posts I felt like you no longer are fully putting yourself into your work. This needs a little bit of work and needs to be longer. Look at working the background for this one as well it needs depth of sound more then anything. Hope that helped.

EagleGuard responds:

Hey man, thanks for taking your time to write a review! I'll try to keep the things your said in mind, though some of the feedback you gave is a bit vague, to be honest. What do you mean with 'enhancing', for example? I'm glad you like my work in general, and I apologize for my later works not being up to your taste. I'll see if I can make something that's similar to my older work again :)

Again, thanks for the review!

Dream Shaper Dream Shaper

This is amazing man! It shows serious development! Great work I have no complains. Posted two new songs myself.

SJ

Fubaka's Archive #3 Fubaka's Archive #3

This is absolutely genius. I think it just needs a little note added at the end in that fade. But thats all. Perfect song.

SH.

Fubaka responds:

Thank you for your support. I do intend to come back in full force!

KKS - Creepy Baby KKS - Creepy Baby

Looks scary as hell man. Only thing I'd say is to make it more clean looking with some sort backdrop. Maybe a dark street.

KKSlider60 responds:

Thanks man :D It turned out as a pretty funny experiment. I'll be more careful in my next drawing
KKS